- Street: Office No. - 228, 2nd Floor, B-Wing, Jai Ganesh Vision, Akurdi
- City: Pune
- State: Connecticut
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 411035
- Listed: September 14, 2018 7:52 am
- Expires: 21 days, 22 hours
Self-Leveling Concrete Market is expected to reach USD 7.56 Billion by 2026 from USD 4.82 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 4.6% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). Self-leveling concrete is largely used to make existing floors flatter, smoother, stable and more water resistant.
The self-leveling concrete market based on type has been segmented into underlayment and toppings. The underlayment segment is expected to be one of the major contributors for the market during the forecast period. Self-leveling underlayment offers smooth and precise surfaces and minimizes the surface imperfections and irregularities. Based on end-use industry, the market has been segmented into commercial and residential. Commercial segment is expected to hold one of the largest shares of the market during the forecast period. This is due to the increasing demand for self-leveling concrete from educational institutions, industrial floor spaces, industrial plants, retail spaces, restaurants and healthcare institutes.
Self-Leveling Concrete Market
Geographically, self-leveling concrete market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. Europe is expected to be one of the largest markets for self-leveling concrete. This is due to the increasing construction activities in this regions. Asia Pacific self-leveling concrete market is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
The years that have been considered for the study are:
• Base year – 2016
• Estimated year – 2017
• Forecast period – 2017 to 2026
• Self-leveling concrete market analysis and forecast, in terms of volume and value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the self-leveling concrete market.
• Self-leveling concrete market segmentation on the basis of type, end-use industry and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• Self-leveling concrete market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Self-leveling concrete market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the self-leveling concrete market are also profiled.
Bloomberg, Hoovers, Factiva are some of the sites that are being referred to gain insights about self-leveling concrete market. Experts from top manufacturing companies along with other stakeholders have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the global and regional size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the self-leveling concrete market globally.
Self-Leveling Concrete Market
Global self-leveling concrete marketplace is growing with the presence of major companies holding a large market share. Some of them operating in the market are given underneath:
• Ardex Group (Germany)
• Mapei S.P.A. (Italy)
• LafargeHolcim (Germany)
• Arkema Group (France)
• Saint-Gobain S.A. (France)
• Sika AG (Switzerland)
• USG Corporation (US)
• The Quikrete Companies (US)
• Duraamen Engineered Products, Inc. (US)
• Fosroc (UK)
• Flowcrete (UK)
• CTS Cement (US)
Key Target Audience:
• Self-Leveling Concrete Manufacturers
• Self-Leveling Concrete Traders, Distributors and Suppliers
• Government and Research Organizations
• Associations and Industrial Bodies
• Research & Development Institutions
Scope of the report:
The research report segments the self-leveling concrete market based on type, end-use industry and geography
Self-Leveling Concret Market, by Type:
Self-Leveling Concret Market, by End-Use Industry:
Self-Leveling Concret Market, by Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of North America Self-Leveling Concrete Market
• Breakdown of Europe Self-Leveling Concrete Market
• Breakdown of Asia Pacific Self-Leveling Concrete Market
• Breakdown of Middle East & Africa Self-Leveling Concrete Market
• Breakdown of Latin America Self-Leveling Concrete Market
This Information is give
18 total views, 1 today